Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Prayers are Needed....


Hello guys. This past week has been pretty rough for Zachary, as well as myself since I have no control. On Thursday of last week, might as well say early Friday morning, Zachary experienced the worst seizure of his life. Unfortunately, I was unable to control it this time and had to rely on the assistance of medical professionals to put the monstrous seizure at bay. Luckily, Zachary was released and we went home.




Things since then have been going well/going rough for Zachary ever since. It's all been mediocre and this is beyond our control. My goal is to just get through the day and to have a sound night; and with that we take one day at a time. I wish it didn't have to be this way for him, but it's the best we can do with what lifestyle we have to work with.




I want all of you to know your prayers, emails, cards, gifts, ect has been wonderful for Zachary and great for his spirits. I want to thank all of you for what you have done for him by lifting him up in this way. I truly believe the music does wonders on him that no one else can do....it gives him peace. Please keep Zachary in your prayers during this troubling time. On a nightly basis, I pray for his health, strength, ect. I ask the lord to give him a sound night and a great day. I also bestow that he have peaceful dreams of what he loves the best...and for any fear he may have during sleep to be put to rest. I end it with please find a cure and let him endure here.




Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He needs your help again...Pray for him....We love you all...

No comments: