Sunday, June 17, 2007

Updates....


Hello guys. I hope all of you have had an enjoyable weekend so far. To all you dads out there...Happy Father's Day from us.




Ok here's the updates....Zachary's seizures have increased now due to emotional stress as well as the tumors in which he has continued to take his medicine twice a day and most of the time he gets no relief. He has become extremely aggrivated and impatient as well and I can't explain this. I took him to the doctor on Tuesday and was given some choices of one I will not do because it will tramatize him more. I choose to be the supportative mother and stand by my son at his time of need. Everyday that passes, is another day in which I see we are running out of time to make Zachary's wish come true.




Barry and I are working tediously everyday to promote this benefit and to make it a success for Zachary and at times we both feel like we're digging a hole for ourselves in which all we need to do is jump in. Barry is now working on Zachary's Paul Stanley Destroyer costume for the benefit and Zachary is so excited about this. I believe this is what keeps him going. In which now Zachary knows about his upcoming benefit in which bands are going to attend. Every week, Zachary speaks with Markus Allen Christopher of Miss Crazy (from Los Angeles) and is excited to meet him; not to mention Zachary sings a KISS song with Markus over the phone for entertainment. It's an absolute trip to see them interact. It makes Zachary happy and I am always smiling to see him in such good spirits dealing with the music from his heart.




Also, I received additional information regarding Zachary's wish from Make A Wish. If you remember from the posts in the past, Zachary has been on a list to receive a wish granted for a celebrity meet and greet. His wish you ask?? To meet KISS!!! Well guys, looks like that will be happening on July 20th. I did some research as to where this will be taking place and it looks like KISS will be in Michigan on that day in concert!!! I'm so happy to know that Zachary will be experiencing his very first KISS concert less than a month before his benefit is about to take place. Needless to say, my hopes are that all or some of the members of the band would make an appearance to Zachary's event...It wouldn't be titled "Zachary's KISS" for nothing!!! Zachary has told me he wants to sing at his concert. I asked him what will you sing?? He says he wants to sing "Heaven's On Fire". He may change his mind before then, but whatever song he chooses, I'm sure it will be a great performance. We don't call "Mini Paul" for nothing!!! He is the real deal; he acts just like the original and wouldn't have it any other way. Oh wow, if Paul could see him now!!! Well who knows, maybe he will....

No comments: