Thursday, June 21, 2007


Hello guys....This week has been constantly busy for me and the children. Not to mention the changes that Zachary is experiencing during this rough time in his life and with his illness. Everything has taken a tole on the family. I am dealing with the stress by staying busy in the home and that is why I have not been able to get back to all of you. I have gone back to full time mother and supporter of the children. This is my life and this is why I do what I do daily.




They say you never forget your roots when someone or something has been recognized. This is sincerely true. I began this 3 years and 7 months ago with Zachary because it was his only wish to meet KISS. It wasn't because I was a fan, nor was it to get recognized by famous people; it has and always will be strictly because of Zachary and only him. I am simply a mother with a heart as big as Texas and will do anything to make my children happy and if it involves making their dreams come true, so be it. Until this wish is carried out involving the benefit concert for Zachary, my work will continue and I am prepared to fight the long fight for my son. I would do this for any of my children and I do. But so far, Bailey and Eli's wishes haven't been too extreme nor impossible for me to accomplish. Granted if it ever does, I will do the same for them as I did for Zachary. I do this to make each of them happy or smile; not for my own satisfaction...this is what I live for everyday.




As for Zachary's benefit, things are looking up daily and I get more and more excited as the days pass. I just know this will be the ultimate concert Zachary and any fan will experience and I can't wait for all of you to get to share it with us. Zachary's KISS will go into full promotion soon and tickets will go on sale at the box office in July...prices will vary. My goal was to organize an event with the spirit of Zachary as he would want it down to the music. I have decided to make it a family function with a music influence....fun for all. The proceeds will go to help Zachary with his medical bills and future ones as well as traveling for he and I to and from the hospital.




I hope to see all of you in Alexandria, Louisiana for this very important event for Zachary...together we can all make a difference for him...KISS Army/Fans Unite!!!!

No comments: