Sunday, June 24, 2007

Zachary's New Apprentice....


Good morning guy. This weekend has been quiet, yet busy for me. Let's recap... Been busy with the benefit for Zachary and going full blast. Updates are yet to come.... Saturday morning, Zachary had another seizure and fell off the bed hitting the corner of the hope chest below, leaving a bruise and a gash over his right eye. Not to worry, everyone, he's ok; but has the mark which will eventually go away.




Yesterday, the boys went with their dad for the night and will be returning home this afternoon around 5pm. While they were gone yesterday, I took it upon myself to complete my yard work (which lasted all day), cleaning off my carport, and washing my van. Everything which needed my attention. This morning, I will continue my work with the interior of my home and the patio. I have been trying to keep myself busy with the home during the week and on the weekends so I don't have time to think about anything else that could upset me in any way. I have been getting better at this on my own.




When Zachary and Eli are here, I usually cater to their needs over the home and my own. Not to mention, I have 24 hour entertainment by not just Zachary, but by his little brother, Eli as well. Now they both perform KISS songs together. The baby is learning as much about KISS music as the older brother now. It's pretty amazing how quickly he can learn. What's funny, I have never pushed this on either of them...they just learn this on their own. Even when a KISS song is not playing on the DVD, Eli will walk around the house singing it. He doesn't go full blast like Zachary, but he's learning. He has the best teacher in the world....his big brother!!! Zachary tells Eli he can be Gene and Zachary, of course is Paul. Eli wants to be Paul too. What's so cute about Eli, he even got the puckered lips down like Paul!!! All I can say is looks like I have 2 KISS fans in the home now. It makes me happy to see them singing KISS songs together and performing them on my coffee table together. I have the hottest act in the world and with that it makes me the luckiest mom alive!!!!




Take care all of you and God bless!!!

No comments: