Monday, June 25, 2007


Hello guys....Today has been a busy day for all of us. Zachary has been at school this morning continuing his learning with the summer program for his school. Now we sit at home, Eli's watching Shrek 2, Bailey's having a late lunch, and Zachary's singing "Doctor Love" and giving all of us his Paul Stanley performance. The concert continues here 24/7. Life here is never boring!!!




The preparations for the benefit are still continuing and as the days pass, we become closer to the big day. I can't wait to see his face when the big day reveals itself!!! Lots of things are going to happen with the promotion of this big event....I need not say what they are; but all I can say is stay tuned for more info on this event for our little KISS kid/ Mini Paul, Zachary!!!



Zachary is having a good day today despite all the small problems I have to straighten out, which is no big deal. Just another chapter of our lives. Nothing I can't handle.




As you all know, there have been things floating around for the past several months and recently about Zachary and myself. What I have learned regarding them are none of these rumors are true. The way I see things, people try and drag down a ill child and the mother that supports him because he's gaining all of this attention. Would it be because of the "ugly green monster" or is this just regular jealousy?? Whatever it may be, it doesn't concern me because I have all the proof at my fingertips that could put all these horrible rumors to rest once and for all. What really gets me, is the person who started these rumors has nothing better to do with their life and decided to make their life a little more exciting. What surprises me even more, the people that supposedly believe these rumors who call themselves "supporters of Zachary" and my "friends" in the KISS circle did not come to me regarding any of this. HOW UPSETTING!!! Well I guess in the end you know who your friends are.




In closure, for all of you out there. I am the same person from the beginning and have not changed whatsoever regarding any of this. Zachary is presently ill and that is real. He still needs all of your support, prayers, and love as well as my entire family. And everything I have wrote and said regarding what I am doing and have done for him is true. I have dedicated my life and time to him, my children, and to his dream and theirs and will continue to do so until my last days here. I ask all of you to continue to stand by us during these trying times and not to believe a terrible rumor regarding us. For we are who we say we are and always will be.

No comments: