Monday, June 11, 2007

Zachary Wish


Good morning KISS fans. I'm writing to thank all of you who are supporting Zachary in his quest to meet KISS. This has been a tough road he and I have traveled to now and it continues to get harder everyday. Many of you have helped us along the way and I want to thank you all. I now have 4 reasons why I get out of bed every morning. Everyday is a gift and is also a new day of possibility. It would make me very happy to see Zachary get his wish and when that day comes, it will be an emotional day for the both of us; because we never imagined beyond our wildest dreams that the day would ever come.




I have not give up hope for Zachary; I just continue to push the issue because I know he would want it that way. I always stop and think what would he want or what would he say if he were here or what would he do if he were faced with this?? Anything regarding the band or music automatically leads me back to Zachary and I decide which road I should travel on walking in his shoes. Barry and I have traveled many bumpy paths to achieve Zachary's goal, but the goal has not went out of sight nor mind. Zachary is my daily reminder of what is well and good in life....the music of the band he loves the most...KISS.




These men have been like brothers and friends to him even though he has never had the honor to meet them. They have been there for him through thick and thin since the age of 2. Not only do they mean the world to him, but they have served as role models for him since day one. They are his heros and that is why Barry Carr and I feel so taken by Zachary that we have to achieve his goal to meet them one day soon. We will not stop until Zachary's Wish becomes a reality. This is our ulitmate goal to give back selflessly to a child that deserves the best.




Please support us in our quest for Zachary's Wish. Go to www.myspace.com/kisskidmom03, request me as a friend, and repost Zachary's petition with your comment(s). He needs our help. Come on KISS Army today is the day we unite and become one with and for Zachary to pursue his dream!!!!

No comments: