Thursday, May 31, 2007

Update on Zachary...

Hey guys!!! Today is Thursday and is a pretty laid back day. I'm in the middle of contemplating a possible move for the near future so Zachary and I will be closer to our mark, Houston. Anything to shorten the aggravating drive. Anyhow, here I sit at the computer and it is the start of a quiet morning.....I type while all the children are fast asleep.



Update....Zachary is still continuing on as he has in the past in what seems to have him leveled off for now. Mind you, we still wait for the doctor's appointment and wonder what she may say, but I don't believe he will remain like this forever. I still believe something will be done with his condition to end his nightmares and mine as well. My fears are still directed to him and his condition; but other problems in my life have arose; but that's another story. I do not use this blog for my self promotion; I only chose to write about Zachary and his daily dilemmas. The way I see things, this is why I'm here and therefore, I write about him....end of story.



I can tell all of you this, lately, Zachary has been more aggravated as well as seizure like on a daily basis than he has ever been. And what follows that you may ask?? Total destruction of anything that stands in his way. I don't understand it; I'm wondering if this is normal behavior or is this something that usually follows with the illness. Tough call to make. I just deal with it all the time the best way I can, we get through the day and see what tomorrow brings. At the moment, he rests silently and undisturbed. KISS is still the highlight of his life, as well as Paul Stanley and Bruce Kulick (who he calls his Uncle Bruce) and the music continues to find him the ultimate peace he has never imagined knowing.

No comments: