Thursday, May 3, 2007

Thursday in Houston...


Last night was pretty rough...I don't believe Zachary or I slept well. First of all the rain beating on the glass early in the morning. Before Zachary went to sleep, he was experiencing headaches and it was to a point he had to stop his fun activity and physically grab his head with both hands. Then it progressed to pain in the legs, to blackouts and finally a semi violent fit of rage. Things are slowly progressing and as the days continue, I will keep all of you informed on what the doctors decide and how Zachary is doing.




Few thing happened to Zachary while he slept...blackout/daze, and a fit of rage as well. I have been pushing the button for anything different (in which I was told to do so). If they find anything, I will keep all of you posted in this. As far as tomorrow goes, an MRI is scheduled for the brain and the spine as well as genetic testing before he is discharged and I know this will take plenty of time, considering the MRI itself will have him under general anesthesia. Ok....let you know more tomorrow. Love you guys and pray for his health to improve and a safe trip for us to return home....

No comments: