Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Tuesday Gang!!!

Good day guys!! WOW...I have really went behind with the blog. Sorry I will try and catch everyone up...


Where to start...As you all know, Zachary and I are back from Houston and are going to return for his appointment on July 20th...which is on a Friday. That day I will discuss with his doctor regarding the upcoming surgery/surgeries he will be up against as well as the aftermath and his care. Until then he and I wait.



There are many things I haven't told any of you regarding what my boss, Barry Carr and I are planning for Zachary within the next several months. I intend on keeping that story under hat until it is time for the unveiling of what I call "The Big Bash". Yes, it is a very exciting event for Zachary and will make a great story to tell by him in the years to come. I can just put it this way, Zachary will have a very eventful summer and one he will never forget!!



So to all of you...STAY TUNED!!! Love from all of us and I will TTYS!!!!

No comments: