Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday's Update from TCH...

It's nearly noon and I'm writing all of you to let you know what has went on today and what will be going on to my knowledge. Zachary sleeps for now and had a minor outbreak just now in which picked up. This morning after breakfast, the nurse put his IV in (in which he put up a fight and got ugly), his appetite is still the same (will not eat much). He will be unhooked from the EMU test around 1pm and the MRI on the brain and spine will begin around 4pm and last for several hours because he will be under general anesthesia. After the MRI, we will be on the road homeward bound. The test results will not be in until Monday morning, but I will check with the doctors on Monday afternoon.



Zachary is very impatient for the moment...with the violent behavior, fear of needles, and wanting to just go home...I know how he feels and if I could take him away from all of this I would. So here we are sitting and patiently waiting for the paperwork to go home in which will not come until evening....



No comments: