Monday, August 6, 2007

Hey guys!!! Alot's been going on here lately and I have been so busy that I have not had time to write on this site lately!!! Oh well. Not to mention, my laptop's cracked!!! So I am using another computer temporarily until mine is fixed.

I was so happy to be with Zachary when he met KISS and not to mention Paul Stanley. I'm not a fan; but was there as a mother witnessing her child's dream come true. That is important to me enough. We were treated at the hotel very well. It was alot of fun and Zachary got to see the band rehearse before the show!! That was too cool!!! Zachary told me Paul smiled and waved at him. The whole weekend was magical and alot of fun for Zachary and I was just content that everything was falling into place.


The weekend could not end without a private meeting and goodbye from Paul himself. On Saturday morning that is just what Zachary received. Zachary and Paul talked like they have known one another for a while, I took a picture (which is now on KOL and PaulStanley.com) and updated Paul on what was coming up for Zachary. Words cannot describe how proud I was that day. I also had the honor of witnessing Paul as a person and not a rockstar. When Paul was around Zachary at the hotel and backstage, especially at the hotel; he was showing his parental instincts. For that span of time, he was not Paul the Starchild/Rockstar...nor was he Paul the artist...he was Paul the man...Paul Stanley the parent. Not saying he was Zachary's parent...No...but he treated Zachary as he would an innocent child that loves and adores him for more than what he is; but for him and nothing more.

I now believe I understand the bond between the two of them. Most people won't be able to understand this even if it takes them a lifetime. You have to think outside of the box and not within. In my experience, the only way to think outside the box is to look through the eyes of a child and never dare to dream big.



No comments: