Monday, July 23, 2007

Sault Ste. Marie Update....More to come!!!!!

Hey guys!!!! Zachary and I are back from the big weekend in MI and the KISS show was awesome!!!!! I will be posting pics from our travels soon for all of you to see and a few surprise shots which are very rare. Stay posted.......



Giving a shout out to Auntie Lisa and Uncle Mark as well as the KISS Armies....TX, Canada, OH, NY, and many others supporting the band "rockin' in the free world".....We love you guys.....New KISS Army Division forming in our home state LA....update coming soon....To my family.....tks for all your support we love you!!!! Tks Stephen (from Zach) and sending love out to Superhero Tony Whitfield.....Zachary loves you and will see you soon....




As for the benefit.....stay posted and more info will follow....




Alex.....

1 comment:

Auntie Lisa said...

Auntie Lisa and Uncle Mark love you and mommy very much!!! Big hug for you both!!! I'm so happy for you Zachary! I have to say that the best part (other than the fact you got to meet you know who) was when you ran and jumped for Tommy's leg! heehee, made me giggle. I wish I could of gotten to paint your star! I'm sorry I missed it..but maybe we can do it at the benefit in November. Love you lots kiddo!!!