Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Welcome to Zachary's New and Improved Blog


Hello everyone. I would like to welcome you all to the new and improved Zachary the Mini Starchild blog. Alot has changed within the past few months. To get all of you back up to speed (so you all know what's going on); I would like to give you a quick run through.



I am now the acting Marketing Manager of Rock Bottom Costumes in which is run by Barry Carr the awesome artist that makes all of those KISS costumes and boots you see on the net, Ebay, and his blog...http://kisscostumes.blogspot.com. Zachary and I were affilated with Motorcowboy.com in which is run by Gary and Jim Evans and Barry was in charge for the KISS costumes and boots in which were made through them. To make a long story short, many things occurred and the happy bunch split down the middle and now all that is left of the "Dream Team" are Barry, Zachary, and myself. Since this has occurred, things have been great for all of us.



To all of you that have subscribed to Zachary's blog in the past, welcome back because I have many things to report regarding him and our little family. To our new subscribers...WELCOME there is more to come and many exciting things to occur for Zachary within the next few months also many pictures to follow.



As you can see, this blog is being run by me and it will be run correctly and updated daily regarding new information on Zachary during his illness and following surgeries. I will keep all of you updated with all the information you need to know of him as much as I can if and when time permits.



Until then, it's good to be back. Will write and update all of you on his progress tomorrow. Love to you all!!!




Kristen and Zachary Johnson

No comments: